The Lava Heat Italia Milano© 36,000 BTU Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG) upgrade Patio Heater. Although founded by Celtic people around 600 BC, Milano is wholly Italian today, the capital of Lombardy and the center of commerce and industry in Northern Italy. While keeping its ancient history intact, it is the birthplace of much of the latest in Italian design. So too our Lava Heat Italia MilanoÍs© traditional style belies its high-tech interior. This satisfying value-priced cousin of our Ember Patio Heater© is only 6 feet tall and still generates an impressive 36,000 BTUs. With adjustable temperature settings, you can enjoy the lighting ambiance from the Lava Heat Milano© all yearlong in the comfort of your outdoor environment. The tempered glass tube gives an all-around view of dazzling light, with heat distribution in a 5-6 foot radius. The proprietary spiral flame technology adds elegance to the luxury and ambiance generated by natural flame.
The protective steel grill is one single piece, stays cool and safe to the touch, and also keeps a safe distance between you and the flame. With commercial grade steel construction, the Lava Heat Milano© arrives partially assembled with easy to follow installation instructions included. And, of course, this CSA Certified heater has Lava Heat ItaliaÍs signature Tilt Switch Auto-Shutoff for total safety. Commercial grade materials mean you get Lava HeatÍs 5-year limited warranty. Lava Heat ItaliaÍs patented latching door lower storage compartment provides generous storage for your Propane tank (Not Included). Electronic ignition means push-button startup. Lava Heat ItaliaÍs Milano© can be used for up to 12 hours with a 20 lb. propane tank. The Milano© ships in standard propane configuration or is also available with Natural Gas upgrade, which includes a free 10-foot quick connect gas line ($100 Value). For all technical questions or service related issues contact the manufacturer directly at (888) 779-LAVA or email CS@LavaHeat.com.
- Power Source: Standard Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG) Upgrade
- Power Rating: 36,000 BTU
- Coverage Area: Approximately 36 sq. ft.
- Consumption Rate: Up to 12 hours with Propane Tank (LP) or Continuous use with Natural Gas connection
- Available Accessories: Wheel Kit ($75 Value); Propane Regulator Hose ($50 value); or 10 ft. Quick Connect gas line ($100 Value); Weather Resistant Cover ($100 Value)
- Package Includes: Partially Assembled Heater, Packing materials, OwnerÍs manual
- Construction: Solid Steel
- Safety Features: Tilt Switch Auto-Shutoff
- Finish: Grade Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Heritage Bronze